During my time as a PhD student (University of Nottingham) and research fellow (Fraunhofer FIT) I worked on a variety of different research projects and grants.
Projects while at the University of Nottingham
- Mixed Reality Game Cards – Impact Acceleration Account
- MAGELLAN – Authoring Tools for Location-based Games
- ORCHID – Human-Agent Collectives
Projects while at Fraunhofer FIT
- TOTEM* – Theories and Tools for Distributed Authoring of Mobile Mixed Reality Games
- IPCity – Integrated Project on Interaction and Presence in Urban Environments
- IPerG – Integrated Project on Pervasive Games
- SCeTGo – Science Center To Go
- EXPLOAR – Augmented Science Centers and Museums
- CONNECT – Design the classroom of tomorrow by using advanced technologies to connect formal and informal learning environments
* I was project coordinator of the TOTEM project.